Reviews : Bits and Bobs Wednesday

5:15 PM My Bun In The Oven 0 Comments




Hello and Welcome back to Bits and Bobs Wednesday!

Today I will be reviewing 4 products I came across in the last few weeks...
First of all I will be reviewing the sky baby by ..sky baby!

   Sky Baby!
I am and always will be fan of travelling, my hubby and I are always travelling whenever we can and when our busy lives allow us, we both have family abroad and are keen to travel with our little bundle of joy.
However, you all probably know that travelling with a baby is definitely not easy! The skybaby comes as a god sent as the skybaby mattress is designed to make it easier, I'm not kidding myself I know it still won't be easy but I hope it will provide that extra confortable factor to allow my baby to sleep on the plane rather than on my laps.
The skybaby is specially designed to be attached to all infant plane belts.

It is also very light at 0.3kg!
It is easy to wash, just pop it in the washing machine and Voila!

I can not wait to travel with my newborn!

Available here -> x RRP £29.99



Sleepy Sheepy Cuddle Robe - Natures Purest

This is simply the cutest and softest hooded towel I've seen! I love it is perfect for my newborn skin and great for cuddles after the bath! It is made of soft cotton (that's why its so soft!).  The sleepy sheepy cuddle robe is perfect for yourself or even to be given as a gift!


 Available here -> x RRP £20.00






Fun & Funky Changing Bag

If you are looking for a big bag ...here it is! The fun and funky changing bag is so big that you can easily everything you need! It also comes with a changing map, Insulated bottle bag and a Grubby stuff bag! The design is fun and different! The only cons I seemed to dislike is that the bag is too big and very heavy without anything in, I'm afraid that the bag would be too big and heavy for my pushchair other than that ...perfect !
Available here -> x RRP £40

Fun Bandana Bibs


I don't know if you noticed but I love Bibs!..I mean the fun ones, and I was extremely happy when I acquired the Funky Giraffe Fun Bandana Bibs! Not only do they come with fun designs but they also feel soft with 100% cotton and are really absorbants!
Available here -> x RRP £4 each Or 5 Bibs for £11.25 Or 10 Bibs for £20
They also sell personalised and Large Bibs! Socks, Scratch mittens, Burp clothes and Sets are also available!
You can see the Lucky set of 5 in the photos above :)
L x

0 comments: