Early Pregnancy Symptom , Before AF.

5:01 PM My Bun In The Oven 0 Comments





If you are similar to me, every month it is the same ritual of questions, am I pregnant ? can I have symptoms before my missed period?
Well, yes but they are so similar to PMS symptoms it is hard to be sure. However, some signs are really positive towards that famous BFP.
The number one symptom for me was sore breast, they hurt so much that just having a shower and having water touch them was unbearable. Of course, you could tell me that it is also a very important sign of PMS, but for me who never get sore breast before af it was an indicator that something was different.
The famous cramps ! which makes cry as it is a well-known symptom that the witch is coming, but rejoice my friends because it also an early symptom of pregnancy,  which can happen as early as 4 dpo due to implantation and when your periods would be due because your body is working very hard to make your uterus nice and welcoming for your little bundle of joy.
Fatigue - If you can't stay awake in your afternoon meeting, be ready for a surprise!
Nausea, I personally did not have nausea until I was 7 weeks which led to a major food aversion, in that I mean I could not eat anything. On one occasion I cried because I wanted to a normal meal rather than just toast, it was not just the fact that I felt like throwing up every second ( morning sickness needs to have a more accurate name!) but everything I used to love tasted like dust!


However remember that everyone is different and what I experienced and what you experienced/ will experience can be different.

L x

0 comments: