Buying Second Hand- Baby Clothes

3:28 PM My Bun In The Oven 0 Comments

Hello everyone!

We all want the best clothes for our babies! But realistically, it cost a lot of money and they do not wear them for long. Because I don't grow money, I started looking at second-hand clothes!
I just started buying second-hand clothes, after the initial "I want to buy every baby clothes I see"

I'm finally saving money, which means I can spend more money on more important baby items.
So here are my most recent second-hand buys :

Baby Gap:

This beautiful bundle includes 3 vests, 1 cardigan and 2 all-in-ones. All this for only £5 + £3 postage.




Despite their ever growing reputation, I was a little bit disappointed by the quality of the clothes. They feel very thin.











Next :

3 beautiful vests! 

Jojo Maman bebe
3 all-in-ones, as you probably know, Jojo maman bebe is a fantastic brand for baby wear so this was a bargain !

How much do you save by buying second hand ?




0 comments: