BabyBjörn We Baby Carrier "dots" Limited edition by Karin

8:28 PM My Bun In The Oven 0 Comments




I've acquired the BabyBjörn We Baby Carrier "dots" Limited edition  a month ago. I was attracted by the"chic" design which the We "dots" limited edition had. I like to look good with my baby and this really did the job. Upon opening the box I was a little confused at first as how it worked but thanks to the instructions it didn't take me longer than 5 minutes to understand it.  It looks really secure for a newborn, with different  front "positions" available for newborn. I was so impatient to try it out that I tried the We carrier with my friends newborn! The security (belts/ sturdy) is amazing and I felt reassured that the baby was fully supported. As well as the security I loved the quality of the product, you can really feel that it is a good quality product and it also very easy to wash without damaging the carrier. The only point in which I was disappointed was the fact that there is not a "front " position so that when my little boy is older he won't be able to face and see the world rather than my chest however, the back position is a good alternative. Overall I am extremely satisfied with the We baby carrier and definitely recommend it!

Available at John Lewis, RRP £84.95

0 comments: